Inner Domain’s “Diamond on the Inside” Retreat. January 11-18, 2014
Purify and Rock the Shakti (or Devi, the divine feminine principle: the power and energy of nature which activates change on a deep level) with Yogini/Dancer/Healer, Neva Ingalls
Celebrate the Sacred Divine Feminine Within YOU as you relax, renew and rejuvenate your body, mind & spirit,while you are immersed in a life-enhancing retreat center nestled on 8 acres in the central Costa Rican mountains.
The focus of this 7 night retreat is to tap the deeper flow of Grace and the bliss of the Devi through knowledge of the Vedas, the transformation of Tantra and the realization of Bhakti or devotion as a movement toward wholeness. This retreat is for you if you are ready to:
• Dive deep into the core of your soul.
• Remove the layers that cover your heart.
• Find and live from your deepest passion.
Neva will be your guide into self-discovery, healing and balance, supported by a beautiful natural setting. Experience Tantric Trance dance, spontaneous, creative, artfully guided vinyasa yoga practice, mantra sadhana (chanting), shamanic journeying to your personal healing sanctuary and guidance from Neva in Ayurevda, Jyotish (Vedic Astrologgy) and Jin Shin Jyutsu (a wholistic system to balance the subtle circuitry of the body.
Read more about Neva Ingalls: innerdomain.org
This 7 night retreat includes::
- Lodging at beautiful AmaTierra Retreat in double rooms (limited singles available)
- All organic meals while on property
- Daily Movement and Informational Classes
- Airport Transfers to and from San Jose, Costa Rica Airport
- Optional, for an additional cost: attractions/tours
- wellness services available.
Price for the 7 night all-inclusive retreat
$1450 per person (double)
$1650 per person (single)
Save $100 if you reserve by December 10. Save ANOTHER $100 if you bring a friend to share your room!
Don't miss this wonderful experience!
For more information innerdomain.org and to reserve your space for this dynamic retreat, please Contact email@example.com
- Neva Ingalls is a certified yoga therapist, ERYT500 and Director of the Inner Domain 200/500 Yoga Alliance registered Teacher Training programs. She is also an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Counselor through the American Vedic Institute, founded by the esteemed Dr David Frawley. Unconditional love, compassion, acceptance and gratitude form the foundation of the many classes and teacher trainings, retreats and workshops offered by Neva Ingalls and Inner Domain. Students are guided through their own personal journeys in the direction of happiness. They work toward the achievement of their individualized private vision of health, free of judgment, while cultivating “beginner’s mind” and their individual desire toward the exploration of Self. Through physical awareness and a progression of movement, set to a creative blend of earthly rhythms, students participate in a forum for creative expression, without limitation.
- With experience in yoga and dance as healing arts which spans three decades, Neva was inspired and found her original roots in classical ballet. The development of a strong desire for an inner spiritual connection directly related to her movement and physical growth as a dancer. At age nineteen (19), Neva began studies ( Raja Yoga) under Prem Pal Singh Rawat (Maharaji), a celebrated leader in the concepts of inner peace and fulfillment.
- In seeking to combine her studies of personal and physical growth, Neva began a lifelong exploration of yoga. This dynamic combination of yoga and dance gave Neva the unique opportunity to be at the forefront of a small movement of instructors that, at the time, were beginning to experiment with Flow Yoga in the United States.
- Neva has tapped deep into her own authentic core to realize the bliss of Shakti as the power of yoga. This Shakti, once awakened, is the inner Goddess who brings manifestation of our highest potential: the ultimate realization of the Self as One with the Supreme Guiding Consciousness.
- In her core classes, Neva guides students through the participation of an eclectic combination derived from the teaching of the vigorous, strengthening flow of Ashtanga, the mindfulness of Iyengar and the ecstasy of Tantra and Hatha yoga. The empowerment of body, mind and soul form the underpinning of the class. Through physical awareness and a progression of movement, set to a creative blend of inspiring rhythms, students participate in a forum for creative expression, without limitation. Students are encouraged to travel deep below their own surface on a path toward discovering their individual essence and its interrelation to the environment in which they live. Neva thanks the many teachers who have inspired her journey. Among these are Maharaji, Charmaine Lee, Micheline Berry, Max Strom, Lauren Peterson, Gary Kraftsow, Angela Farmer, David Swenson, Edemir, Pandit Vamadeva Shastri (Dr David Frawley), Yogini Shambhavi Chopra, Annie Carpenter, Erich Shiffman and Robert Boustany.