Spa Living Retreat
6 nights to Unwind, Detox and De-stressJuly 26 - August 1, 2009
The Spa Living Retreat is a holistic approach to ultimate health and the pursuit of authentic happiness.
The structured program which includes daily fitness, lessons in organic living, massage and skin and body care, guided meditation and energy balancing also leaves plenty of time for individual downtime for relaxing and personal introspection.
Our team of spa professionals has designed a retreat program that is dedicated to indulging in all the aspects of living the ultimate healthful lifestyle every day, all day. We will learn much together while bringing out the very best in you and showing you how to look and feel better than you even knew you could.
We've chosen our location to include hi-lights of Costa Rica's lush natural landscape; a tranquil oasis with plenty of adventure and opportunities for cultural exchange as well.
The perfect setting to unwind, detox and de-stress, the retreat will be located at a AmaTierra yoga and wellness center in the Central Valley region and at Finca Luna Nueva Lodge, an organic bio-diverse farming estate located adjacent to The Children's Eternal Rainforest and famous Arenal Volcano in the north.
And most importantly and above all, this will be one of the most fun and enjoyable health experiences you could ever have. You will feel your childlike exuberance return as you enjoy exhilarating activities such as aqua aerobics, Latin dance class and monkey watching.
- Six nights accommodations in beautiful rainforest surroundings
- Daily yoga & a variety of fitness classes
- All meals featuring a healthful menu of organic, farm raised and regional cuisine
- Two spa treatments by professional spa therapists and two interactive workshops that include a face care treatment and herbal foot bath
- Sound Healing Experience with Crystal Bowls
- A deluxe spa amenities kit including top spa-quality skin and body care products
- Several excursions including guided nature hikes, Turubari rainforest eco reserve, ziplining, guided organic farm tour & Eco Termales mineral hot springs
- Ground transportation
- A variety of learning opportunities such as organic-biodiverse farming practices, aromatherapy, rainforest habitat, natural skin care, meditation, reflexology and much more...