AmaTierra provides guests with these services
- Professional Wellness Services, Yoga classes & holistic health guidance with registered professional herbalist/owner Jill Ruttenberg.
- Restaurant facilities, inspirational conference/workshop space, audio/visual aids.
- Transportation to and from the airport and to local area attractions (fees vary), laundry, telephone, wi-fi internet connection, arrangements of tours, group activities, guided nature hikes and horseback tours, wellness seminars.
- Vacation packages including yoga and wellness and some which include other locations in Costa Rica.
"We had an amazing experience at the AmaTierra! Bob and Jill are wonderful people on a mission to make the world a better place. They were very hospitable and passionate about what they do. The food was absolutely divine. It was the best food we had in Costa Rica during the two months we were there. The massage and yoga was very healing and refreshing. I would recommend it to anyone that goes through Costa Rica.- A Guest, writing on TripAdvisor.com
What to do while you are at AmaTierra
- Day trips to nearby attractions including beaches, Adventure Park Costa Rica which features guided rainforest tours and unique 25 zip lines over 11 waterfalls canopy adventure, high rope course, horseback riding and ATV tours.
- Choose a movie from a satisfying library of DVD's with players in all rooms.
- A hike to the stream or the pochote tree forest where you might just see a colorful toucan, an iridescent mot-mot or any one of several species of birds for birdwatching.
- Horseback riding OR a Guided Hike in the hills with amazing views of the green valleys, the forest and even the Nicoya Peninsula and ocean beyond. Ride to a waterfall or through farms with amazing vistas.
- A visit to nearby San Pablo, a tiny town typical of the "campo", the real Costa Rica, where you might see prancing "pasatrote" horses, a caballero herding his cows or a "futbol" match in the town square. Or visit Puriscal, a more bustling town with its market and traditional town square.
- A dip in the pool and lounging with a good book.
- Give yourself time for reflection, meditation, and to just be still and renew yourself in nature.
- Special salsa dance fiestas and musical evenings.
- If you sing, play piano or guitar we have both and you can join us in a jam session that happens frequently at AmaTierra.
Spent 10 days relaxing & recharging @ AmaTierra! Everyone was amazingly kind, helpful & the food was great! Highly recommended! Thanks Jill & Bob, the whole staff & wonderful ladies I met during my stay!
Read the full review.