Host a Yoga Retreat or Teacher Training, Specialty Seminar or Destination Event at Amatierra
At AmaTierra, we offer your group an ambient environment and the ideal facilities for yoga, wellness, meditation and spirituality retreats, workshops and seminars. Customize your retreat with fun adventure excursions, wellness services, ritual ceremonies, and gourmet meals catering to all dietary needs.
AmaTierra’s intimate setting, immersed in the Costa Rican mountains with spectacular views, is perfect for group retreats, weddings, ceremonies, or family reunions.
Yellow = Dates booked
“Visiting Amatierra was a magical and profoundly healing experience for me and the small group of yogis I brought for a yoga retreat. I have been leading yoga retreats in beautiful places on the planet since 1994, but I found Amatierra to be uniquely supportive to the healing and spiritual focus of my yoga teachings.
The outcome of this synchronicity was a magnified unfolding and blossoming in the personal experience of my students. The owners and hosts of Amaterra, Jill and Bob Ruttenberg were warm and welcoming. We felt like family, understood and loved. The cuisine was nourishing to the heart and the body, as well as superbly prepared and presented. The staff was part of the family, obviously honored and respected. They beamed with happiness and were always willing to help. The ground itself vibrated with healing energy and beauty in a tangible way. The healing work given by Jill and other visiting therapists was deep, restorative and truly transformational. I personally experienced a life changing breakthrough.
Every aspect of Amatierra supported healing. I will be back. Thank you Bob and Jill and all of your staff. Thank you Amatierra!”
Neva Ingals – Sacramento, California
AmaTierra Retreat Services:
We take care of the details for you, so even group leaders can enjoy a relaxing experience on retreat in Costa Rica. AmaTierra’s retreat services include:
- Group Transportation – airport, tours, and excursions.
- Tour reservations.
- Rental car reservations, if needed.
- Gourmet meals with local and organic foods, catering to all dietary needs.
- Lodging for 1 to 4 people per room, with 2 queen beds available in each of our 10 suites.
- Free lodging for Group Leader.
- Workshop space for up to 50 people.
- Daily yoga classes.
- Massage and Wellness Services for guests.
- Salsa Dance Evenings.
- Folkloric musical ‘Serenatas’ by Trio Alma Puriscaleña.
- Group Meditation with Crystal Singing Bowls.
- Private Waterfall Hike 10 minutes from Amatierra
“Ama Tierra is the best yoga retreat in all of Costa Rica. The food is amazing and the gracious hospitality beats any vacation/retreat I have ever experienced. My group was totally in LOVE with all of it and are anxious to return.”
Erin Smith – Winchester, Kentucky
Day Trip Tours & Excursion Options for Your Group
- Turubari Adventure Park for Zip-Line, Gondola, Horseback Riding, Birding and Wildlife
- Beach day to the Pacific Coast
- Carara National Park Guided Tour
- Pura Vida Waterfall Gardens
- Horseback Ride to hot springs, waterfall or ocean/mountain vistas
- Snorkel Tours to Tortuga Island
- The Ark Herb Farm
- Tobacco Tour in the local town of Santiago de Puriscal
Tag lines: Yoga Retreat and Workshop Space in AmaTierra’s Breathtaking Open-Air Pavilion / Gourmet Meals with Local and Organic Ingredients
To reserve your group retreat or special event, write to us at email@example.com with your desired dates and details on the specific services and excursions you would like to include for your group.
We work closely with group leaders to ensure a wonderful experience for all! Please inquire about special, affordable group rates.
Group Retreats require advanced planning! We encourage you to get started with plenty of time to ensure availability for the dates you want and to provide you with the best services for your group.