Join Carlene Sullivan of SymmetreeYoga for a 7 night retreat to restore, replenish and rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit.
FROM NOVEMBER 7TH – 14TH, 2010
During your stay you will reside with us at the beautiful AmaTierra Wellness Center, located high in the mountains, overlooking miles upon miles of beautiful forest. Here at AmaTierra, you will be nurtured back to optimal health and well being through daily yoga, breathing and relaxation exercises and also have the opportunity to dine on locally prepared vegetarian and fresh seafood cuisine.
- Each day begins with a gentle awakening on the pavillion, where we work on our breathing, while looking out over the mountain tops. Class is closely followed by a healthy breakfast consisting of the freshest juices and fruits imaginable.
- Continue with daily activities, such as visit to the Poas Volcano, a day on a sandy beach, a guided trek into the rain forest, and even a ride through the tree tops on the famous zip line.
- In the afternoon, class will focus on deep meditation and fluid movement, followed by a relaxing dip in the crystal blue pool, a nap in the hammock or a stroll down the secluded trails of AmaTierra, where you can quietly wander amidst the lush tropical grounds of flowers, exotic birds and butterflies.
- As the sun begins to set, you will be greeted by another locally prepared organic dinner, made with the freshest ingrediants.
- Conclude your day with a health workshop focusing on techniques to balance out the body and soul.
THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PRACTICE YOGA WILL CERTAINLY ENHANCE YOUR WELL BEING, AS WILL INDULGING IN SOME OF THE FINEST CUISINE IMAGINABLE, MAKING THIS THE TRIP OF A LIFE TIME!
Quell the flames of anxiety and stress while experiencing what it means to be fully alive with a retreat specifically designed to awaken the body, mind and spirit
All Inclusive $1695.00 pp
Double/single rooms are an additional $230.00.
- airport transfers
- deluxe accommodations
- daily yoga classes
- health workshops
- guided trips
- locally prepared meals.
For more information about Carlene Sullivan and the SymmetreeYoga Costa Rica Retreat call 603-662-8664. Click here for more information>