Plant Lover's Retreat in Costa Rica
Learn about the Medicinal and Edible Plants of the Rainforest with AHG Herbalist Jill Ruttenberg:
February 16-21 5 Nights
See what's growing at AmaTierra Retreat Center, herbs such as Mozote, Passion Flower, Gotu Kola, Tilo, Noni, Patchouli, Tumeric, Cinnamon, Gotas Amargas, Salvia Virgin and many more!
Learn to make simple teas and tinctures. Have fun, relax and Immerse yourself in the Warmth and Beauty of the Rainforest
Enjoy a Beach Excursion and a trip to the Ark Herb Farm with hundreds of herbs
This Retreat is for plant lovers, people who want to learn about herbal medicine while having a Costa Rican Vacation as well as herbalists wanting to learn about tropical medicinals.
- 5 nights' Lodging in AmaTierra's private mini-suites
- All meals while on AmaTierra property.
- Herbal Medicine Classes and Field Study.
- Daily Yoga and Meditation.
- Tour of AmaTierra's Gardens.
- Excursion to the Ark Herb Farm.
- Pacific Beach Excursion.
- All for $950 per person Double occupancy, $1150 single.
- Locals, join us for the weekend Feb. 17-19, call for fees
Reserve your Space Today for this wonderful Retreat!
Click for Retreat schedule...